Tech Guru :: The Blog About Technology
Adsense Code

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Creative Labs: MuVo Micro N200 (256MB)

Hey everyone, I have another great mp3 player showcased for you today. Creative's MuVo Micro N200 256MB is jam packed with so many extra features this is amazing.

I got the MuVo Micro N200 with a cellphone deal (I'll talk about the cellphone in a future post).

With 256 MB that gives you plenty of room to add a decent amount of music.

What makes this really great is that it's not only an mp3 player (it also plays WMA files) but also works as a USB drive.

That means you can store files (presentations, images, videos) along with your music.

The MuVo Micro N200 also allows you to record your voice and this is possible with a tiny (Look at the image. See that black dot above the words "MuVo". Yea, that's the microphone.)but very powerful microphone.

I tested this baby. With normal mike's you gotta basically kiss the thing to record any sound.

Well, not this baby. When I did that (so we smooched what's the big deal) I almost blasted my earbuds.

I then put my radio on really soft in my room and recorded the sound as I got walked slowly farther and farther away.

On playback I was able the sound and heard it all (I did have to turn the volume to max but the I clearly understood what was being said).

The MuVo Micro N200 is incredibly tiny.

Weighing only 8oz (without AAA battery) and its dimensions are a slim 1.32" W * 2.58" H * 0.51" D it's amazing how they packed so much into such a small space.

The AAA battery will last for about 15 hours which isn't the best, but it is definitely reasonable.

Creative's MuVo Micro N200 also comes with an FM radio so you can listen to your favorite radio station without skipping a beat.

The scroller on the side of the player is easy to use and allows one to scroll through the menu and choose the appropriate action.

All in all it's a powerful little item, making any music fan drool.

Technorati Tags: , , , , .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


Adsense Code
 










































































































emo myspace layouts default myspace layouts default myspace layouts default myspace layouts