Tech Guru :: The Blog About Technology
Adsense Code

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Music Players For Everyone!

No, I'm not giving music players to everyone who reads this post, but I am commenting on a very interesting trend I have seen lately.

It seems that ads for music players are always trying to target a younger audience. Let's say between 16 - 25. But I have seen a trend that blows up that range.

While, taking the bus to college I see many people with music players, listening away.

That's when I realized that young people weren't the only ones with music players.

Why everyone, from old to young, had one. At first I was shocked. I thought learning how a new technology works would have put them off from buying one.

But I was wrong.

After thinking about it more I realized why everyone had a music player, no matter what race, gender, or age.

It was music. Music transcends borders such as race, gender and age. Music is also vast so that anyone can enjoy it no matter what part of the world they come from.

Another reason is that living in Toronto, Canada there are often high work and high stress levels. Music helps one to forget one's problems, relax, and become more stress-free (studies have actually proved this).

Those two factors, I believe, are why the music trend is growing. So, do you have a music player yet?

If not get one. You may be surprised by how much you enjoy it.

Technorati Tags: .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home


Adsense Code
 










































































































emo myspace layouts default myspace layouts default myspace layouts default myspace layouts